My Father / मेरे पिता ( Life Motivation Part 63 )


Father is the word which is the biggest in the world, the person is the father, who is the whole sky of a small child, the father is also called the biggest teacher of the world, so today we are going to talk about this person Everyone's father can also say superhero for his child, but everyone will give their own opinion for their father, so even today I want to write something about my father, some good and some bad, but as I am Father is no less than a god for me, so I come to my subject without delay.


My father, in today's topic, everyone will think about their father, but have you ever thought that how does a father teach his child by enduring 4 seasons, wipes his child's tears by hiding his tears, but for the happiness of his child, he He tolerates everything, whether it is people's beating or people's taunts, he tolerates everything.

I agree that my father lacks a lot in him, he always speaks wrongly to us, he drinks alcohol too, but he always stands by me in my troubles, even when I make mistakes, he supports me, later on he also understands that it is wrong to do so. He used to believe my every word, because of alcohol, his health was very bad, even the doctor had given up the hope of his survival. I won't let him drink alcohol and God listened to me after some time he got well, now he lives with me, my parents are the biggest wealth of my world, if they are not there then who will teach me how to fight with the world, today The world is meant to be ruined.

A father is that person who has passed through every corner of the world, sometime in the coming time, you also have to face something that your father has gone through, then it comes in front of you, no one better than your father can tell you the way to get out of it.



In today's time, children do not understand their father, they insult him anywhere, but still blessings come out of his mouth, such a person is not found again in the whole world, but today's children consider their father as their enemy. If you agree with me then share this post as much as possible


Deepak Sharma



&




पिता यह वह शब्द है जो दुनिया में सबसे बड़ा है इंसान होता है पिता वो है जो एक छोटे से बच्चे का पूरा आसमान है पिता दुनिया का सबसे बड़ा गुरु भी कहा जाता है तो आज हम इसी इंसान के बारे में बात करने वाले है वैसे तो सभी के पिता अपने बच्चे के लिए सुपर हीरो भी बोल सकते है मगर सभी अपनी अपनी राये देंगे अपने पिता के लिए तो आज में भी अपने पिता के बारे में कुछ लिखना चाहता हूँ थोड़ा अच्छा भी है तो कुछ बुरा भी है मगर जैसे भी है मेरे पिता मेरे लिए किसी भगवान् से कम नहीं है तो बिना देरी किये अपने विषय पर आता हूँ। 


मेरे पिता आज के इस विषय में सब अपने पिता के बारे में सोचेंगे मगर क्या कभी यह सोचा है की पिता ४ ऋतुएँ सह कर अपने बच्चे को कैसे पढ़ाता है अपने आसु छुपा कर  अपने बच्चे के आसु  पोछता है मगर अपने बच्चे की ख़ुशी के लिए वो सब सहता है फिर चाहे वो लोगो की मार हो क्या लोगो के ताने वो सब कुछ सह लेता है। 

मेरे पिता मानता हूँ उनमें कमी बहुत है हमेशा हमे गलत ही बोलते है दारु भी पीते है मगर हमेशा मेरी परेशानी में वह साथ खड़े होते है मेरी गलती होती है तब भी वह साथ देते है बाद में फिर मुझे समझते भी है ऐसा करना गलत है ,मेरी हर बात को मानते है दारु की वजह से उनकी तबियत भी बहुत खराब रही बहुत ज्यादा डॉक्टर ने भी उनके बचने की उम्मीद भी छोड़ दी थी उस टाइम बस भगवान् से यही दुआ कर रहा था की मेरे पिता बस ठीक हो जाए उसके बाद में उनको दारु नहीं पिने दूंगा और भगवान् ने मेरी बात सुन ली कुछ टाइम बाद वो ठीक हुए अब वो मेरे साथ रहते है मेरी दुनिया की सबसे बड़ी पूँजी तो मेरे माँ - बाप ही है अगर वो नहीं होंगे तो दुनिया से लड़ने की सीख कौन देगा, आज की दुनिया बर्बाद करने के लिए है। 

पिता वो इंसान होता है जो दुनिया क हर मोड़ से गुजरा होता है आने वाला टाइम कभी न कभी आपका भी ऐसा ज़रूर आता है जिससे आपके पिता गुज़रे हो वो फिर आपके सामने आता है उससे निकलने का तरीका आपके पिता से अच्छा कोई नहीं बता सकता। 

आज के टाइम तो बच्चे तो पिता को कुछ नहीं समझते है उनकी कही भी बेज्जती कर देते है मगर उनके मुँह से फिर भी दुआ ही निकलती है पूरी दुनिया में ऐसा इंसान दुबारा नहीं मिलता मगर आज के समय के बच्चे अपने पिता को ही अपना दुश्मन मान लेते है अगर आप मेरी बात से सहमत है तो इस पोस्ट को ज्यादा  से ज्यादा शेयर कीजिये 


दीपक शर्मा 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for feedback